Enjoy The Winter Carnival With The City Of Bettendorf
The weather decided to kick the winter vibes to 10 this week in the Quad Cities. Now that there is snow on the ground, and we are all in the winter spirit, it's time to enjoy the great festivities that come with it.
The city of Bettendorf invites you to join them for an amazing event for the entire family on February 4th.
Don’t let the cold temperatures keep you from enjoying indoor and outdoor fun this Winter!
The Winter Carnival
The City of Bettendorf is going to have activities outside at Faye’s Field, Frozen Landing, and Palmer Hills Golf Course. There will also be inside activities at the Public Library, Family Museum, and the Bettendorf Community Center as well.
- Snow Obstacle Course
- Snow Painting
- Ice Skating ($3 to skate; $2 skate rental or bring your own!)
- Cross Country Skiing (limited ski rental or bring your own!)
- Winter Reading Program Read-a-Thon
- Nahant Marsh
- Little Hands Site with activities for ages 5 and under
- Hot Cocoa Station
- Creation Studio Craft
- Library Scavenger Hunt
- Make a snowflake in the Great Hall
- Play with Pretend Snow
- Make a Snowman with Model Magic
- Indoor Snowball Fight
- Pin the Nose on the Snowman
- Ice Cube Toss
- Snowy Temporary Tattoos
- Winter Coloring
- Snow Bead Bracelet Making
You can also see a special viewing of “Frozen 2” at 3:00 pm. Activities are FREE. You can learn more here.
Some events do cost money, however. Those include:
- Cross-country ski rentals (limited ski rental)
- Ice skating ($3 to skate; $2 rental or bring your own)
- Family Museum (activities are free; $5 gallery admission for the day)
The event is on February 4th. From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Have a great time at this family-friendly frozen winter festival... wow that was a lot of words that started with 'F.'