Fisher-Price’s Iconic Chatterphone Makes Real Calls Now
As a kid, we all either had or knew someone who had the iconic Fisher-Price Chatter Telephone toy. You know the one, it had a face and for some reason, wheels?
Fisher-Price has partnered with Best Buy to bring us a childhood throwback that we can actually use for making calls.
The car-phone-living being is true to its original self too, with a couple surprises, according to CNET. The idea of course,
- When you connect your phone, the Chatter says "Hi there, good to go!"
- Every number you spin into the number wheel, proving you're a dialing master.
- Speaker phone button
- Rings for incoming calls, and answers just by picking up the phone. Outgoing calls start by picking up the phone and dialing.
- A lock switch for his rubber wheels
- Nine hours of talk time per charge
The Chatter Telephone is available for pre-order from Best Buy. He'll cost you $60, but you can't put a price on childhood nostalgia.
Oh, and to make your heart melt, he tells you "Love you, bye."
Read more at CNET