Can’t Wait for Summer to Officially Begin? Whitewater Junction Is Opening Soon!
I really believe summer is coming. It might not feel like it with these 70-degree days, but it's on its way. When the dog days of summer do finally get here we will be happy to find a cool oasis like a water park right here in the Quad Cities.
Whitewater Junction is FINALLY opening on Saturday, May 28th for the summer season!
When Does It Open?
Memorial Day weekend is the perfect time to head out with your family & friends to hit the waterslides, relax on a lounge chair by the side of the pool, or check out the many water features.
Get our free mobile app
Whitewater Junction is a zero-depth to nine feet deep pool featuring:
- “The Rocket” body slide
- “The Zephyr” tube slide
- “The Express” open drop-slide
- “The Cannonball” drop-slide
- Tot slide
- Tumble buckets
- Spray features
What are some upcoming summer events?
- Back to Pool Bash on Wednesday, June 1st from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm in celebration of the beginning of summer break, including live DJ and fun games.
- Celebrate 4th of July on Monday, July 4th from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm with patriotic games and fun.
- The last event of the season will be Back to School Bash on Tuesday, August 2nd from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm giving the kids one last day to play at the pool before school starts.
Where is White Water Junction located?
Whitewater Junction is located at 17th Street and 18th Avenue in Rock Island. Go to www.rigov.org/WWJ for more information.
Hate Your Noisy Upstairs Neighbors? This Is the Perfect Home For You
Let's take a peek at this tornado shelter/basement home.
The Best Tenderloins in the Quad Cities Area
Here are some of the most amazing tenderloins the QCA has to offer!