Quad City Craft Beer Week Begins Today
Attention craft beer lovers! Today is the official start of QC Craft Beer Week in the Quad Cities. QC Craft Beer Week returns just in time for the second anniversary of the QC Ale Trail. The QC Ale Trail invites beer lovers on a self-guided tour of the local craft breweries across the Quad Cities region. Get ready to get your beer on this week during QC Craft Beer Week!
QC Craft Beer Week officially kicks off today, and it's a great way to support local breweries while trying new beers.
According to the event on Facebook and qcaletrial.com, each day during QC Craft Beer Week highlights breweries in different parts of the Quad Cities regional destination to visit and support. QC Craft Beer Week begins today (Monday, May 10th) and ends on Saturday, May 15th.
All locations that are a part of QC Craft Beer Week are still offering to-go options as well.
Officials say that the Quad Cities craft beer community continues to grow. There has been three new breweries that have opened within the last year, and Nerdspeak Brewery opening soon.
Check out what breweries are being highlighted each day this week, along with specials you'll be able to find this week:
Monday – Rock Island
- Bent River Brewery
- $1 Mugs and Tapping Power of Guava, kettle soured ale brewed with passion fruit, orange, guava and lactose.
- Radicle Effect
- $1 off drafts all day and Happy Hour 3-6 p.m. with $3 Radicle Pints
- Wake Brewing
Tuesday – East Moline/Geneseo
- Midwest Ale Works
- Tuesday Tapping of their Da Rougarou Juicy Red Ale
- Geneseo Brewing Co.
- Great Revivalist Brew Lab
- Tapping a Stawberry Blonde and their Sippi Cali Common
Wednesday – Davenport/Muscatine
- Front Street Brewery
- Stompbox Brewing
- Contrary Brewing Co.
Thursday – Bettendorf/LeClaire
- Crawford Brew Works
- Thursday $10 Pitchers with Smash Pizzeria
- Five Cities Brewing
- Thursday with Floyd's Burgers & Sliders starting at 5:00 p.m.
- Nerdspeak Brewery
- Sneak peek at new brewery before it opens. Come by between 4-7 p.m. and win some merchandise or gift card.
- Twin Span Brewing
- Music by B&D from 6-9 p.m. along with offering $2 off 10 & 16 oz Stormbridge and Tragedy Salad
- Adventurous Brewing
- Green Tree Brewery
Friday – Moline
- Bent River Brew Pub
- Tapping the new Neapolitan Milk Stout with Strawberry, Vanilla, Cacao and lactose.
- Galena Brewing Co. Ale House
- $4 Pints from 4-7pm, $4 LoPiez Pizza starting @ 6 p.m., and tapping of a new beer
- Rebellion Brew Haus
Saturday - QC Tap Takeover
- 5ive Cities Brewing
- To close out QC Craft Beer Week, there will be a QC Tap Takeover happening on Saturday, May 15 at Five Cities Brewing. Starting at 11 a.m., it will be all QC craft beer on tap from our local breweries.
- $1 from every pint sold will be donated to the River Bend Food Bank.
- Lopiez Pizza will be there from 12-4 p.m. and Central Standard has discounted apps until 5 p.m.