These Are The Funniest Towns In Iowa
Does a funny name of a town make you laugh? If the answer is yes, then you came to the right place. Today we are looking at the funniest town names in Iowa.
Now I'm not sure how funny the people are in these towns, but I'm sure a few readers are from the listed towns, and they can let us know.
We are going to take a look at the first time we saw a major list naming the funniest towns topped up online. This happened in 2015. We will then compare that to a current list from late 2021 or early 2022.
The 2015 Town List
- Beebeetown - A little town in Harrison County.
- Cool - You can find this stylish town in Warren County.
- Crab Town - my personal favorite is located in Jackson County.
- Defiance - This town in Shelby County is very rebellious.
- Lost Nation - You can find this nation in Clinton County.
- Jamaica - It still snows there in Guthrie County.
- Climax - Ope. Located in Mills County.
- Gravity - You don't have to worry about Taylor County floating away!
You can see more here.
The 2022 Town List
Now let's take a look at a more recent list from 2022, are there any new towns? The answer is yes... and the same classics are still on here.
- What Cheer
- Crab Town - glad to see this one made it on again!
- Lost Nation
- Promise City
- Hard Scratch
Both lists seem like a really fun time. Which one is your favorite? Are you from one of these towns? What is it like?