World of Outlaws & Food Fest Comes to Davenport
If you’re looking to have an unforgettable time at the race track, make sure you have some delicious food in your belly before you sit down to watch the races. There are plenty of foods that are traditional to the racing culture and that every race fan will enjoy eating during their trip to the race track.
Racing and Food! Two things that go great together. Add live music and you've got a party!
In conjunction with the big World Of Outlaws 3 day race there is also FOOD FEST going on!
***Food Fest admission is FREE*** and located in front of the grandstands, separate fee for the World Of Outlaw races
11am until 12am Thursday, Friday and Saturday (August 26-28th)
Shed bar opens at 5pm Thursday, 11am Friday and Saturday
- Thursday : Dirt Road Rockers after the race (approx 10pm)
- Friday: Just Cuz after the race (approx 10pm)
- Saturday: Bad Hair after the race (approx 10pm)
Food vendors include
- Smokin Butt Bar B Que-pulled pork, pulled chicken, Brisket, Sausage, Baked Beans, Coleslaw.
- Westmoreland Concessions-Corn Dogs, Hamburgers, Lemonade, Funnel Cakes, Cheese on a Stick and Tenderloins
- Chuckies Tenderloins, Chicken Strips, Waffle Fries
- Ganzos-tacos, tostados, half shells
- Jada’s Concessions-chicken on a stick, funnel cakes, Brats
- Delovelys Delicious Mini Donutes
- The Big Cheese Food Truck
General Admission Grandstands
- Tickets available at the gate
- 3-Day: $90 (Thursday-Saturday)
- 2-Day: $70 (Friday-Saturday)
- Thursday: $30
- Friday: $35
- Saturday: $40
- Kids: 12-under: FREE
- Vehicle parking in the pit area: $30 for the week
- ATV /Golf Cart passes: $30 for the week
3-Day Pit: $100 2-day: $80 Thursday $35 Friday: $40 Saturday: $45
Camping is now 1st come 1st serve. Dry camping, tent camping and a few electric spots remain.
LOOK: Here are the pets banned in each state
Because the regulation of exotic animals is left to states, some organizations, including The Humane Society of the United States, advocate for federal, standardized legislation that would ban owning large cats, bears, primates, and large poisonous snakes as pets.
Read on to see which pets are banned in your home state, as well as across the nation.
Million Dollar Illinois Home vs Million Dollar Los Angeles Home
2316 S Orange Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90016
19 Hickory Ct, Rock Island, IL 61201
Which one would you rather live in?