Your Pet Could Be A Paid Toy Tester For PetSmart
We've all seen the headlines about how YOU could test an awesome product, or how YOU could get paid to watch Netflix, but now it's time for your pets to possible maker $10,000 to test pet toys for PetSmart.
Here is how your furry best friend could bring in the big money.
It's time for your pets to pull in the dough. PetSmart said its team is looking for pets who have
“vast experience in play, a knack for toy testing, and an advanced palate for sampling an array of culinary treats.”
The PetSmart Press Release
According to reports, the Chief Toy Testers will be reportedly given $10,000.
“We are recruiting two playful and eager team members to bring into our PetSmart pack as the first-ever Chief Toy Testers,” said Will Smith, senior vice president and chief marketing officer at PetSmart. “The new Chief Toy Tester roles will help us better connect with and serve our four-legged (or less!) cat and dog customers in exciting ways. These pets will let pet parents know they are getting the best tried-and-true products for their beloved furry family members.”
There are some things your pets must have to be the perfect candidate. Those are as follows,
- Commit to a 12-month contract with PetSmart
- Follow the rules for the Chief Toy Tester as provided by PetSmart
- Have public (not private) social media accounts
- Upload quarterly unboxing Reels/TikTok videos
- Adhere to quarterly salon/grooming appointments (dogs must, cats maybe)
- Participate in a holiday gift guide
- Attend in-store holiday events, be available for National Adoption Week, and more
Honestly, it sounds more like your pet will be a social influencer rather than a tester. Ready to get started? The deadline is Feb. 17th. You can learn more here.