Quad Citizens Really Want Two Very Different Businesses
Earlier this week, I asked the Book of Faces what businesses you would like to see come to the Quad Cities. The top two answers are very different vibes indeed, but I too wouldn't hate to see either of them come around.
The question I posed on Facebook was this:
The number one answer (as of now anyway) is Trader Joe's. I do love a good Trader Joe's trip, I had one nearby when I lived in Nashville. It's like Target for me: I walk out with more stuff than I walked in to get. They have good almond butter and chocolate-covered stuff.
Coming in at number two is Dave & Buster's. Sharp jump from Trader Joe's, no? But there's no need to be too salty: you can still get the arcade bar night out, check out Analog Arcade Bar in downtown Moline or downtown Davenport.
Also on the list are:
- IKEA (I'm not putting that stuff together.)
- Any 24-hr restaurants like Bojangle's or Waffle House (for shift workers. Makes sense)
- Meijer (a grocery store)
- Whole Foods (another great spot)
- Cheesecake Factory
- Texas Roadhouse (to the IL side)
- Ramen Belly
- A boba tea spot in Bettendorf
- White Castle
- World Market (love this treasure trove too)
- Pot Belly's
- Bass Pro or Cabela's (I am honestly surprised there's not one.)
- In and Out
Do you have any ideas of businesses that you would like to see in the QCA? Comment on our Facebook post and let me know!