Things Happening This Weekend In The Quad Cities
It's the final weekend of February, spring is right around the corner, and the weather is suppose to be dang near perfect for February. If you're looking for something to do this weekend, there are plenty of events to attend in-person or virtually.
We can all feel the better weather approaching us. It's giving us that itch to get outside and do something. With COVID still infecting the country, it's still a great idea if you do go out to mask up, keep your distance, and don't go out if you don't feel well.
For those who plan to go out and about the QC this weekend, here are some events you need to check out:
- North of 40 Band at Rhythm City Casino - Fr. Feb 26 @ 7 p.m.
- If you're looking for a night of entertainment, tonight at the inside the Rhythm Room at the Rhythm City Casino is North of 40 Band. They will be playing favorite Top 40 and country hits.
- DJ BARRY @ The Loft Above Boozie's
- Bring you friends out to the newly remodeled THE LOFT above Boozie's in Davenport for an epic Saturday night. DJ BARRY will make sure you have the best Saturday night of your life. Come dressed to impress, check out the private bar, and admission is free.
- Play: The Story of Toys - Throughout the Spring @ Putnam Museum
- There is still plenty of time to check out this exhibit! In this exhibit for all ages, you’ll be able to take a look at a variety of toys including those that are educational, creative, and meant for the outdoors. Visitors will be able to reminisce about favorite toy fads and dangerous toys they may have had growing up as well as view new inclusive and technological toys.
For more links to more events going on in communities in and around the QCA, click on the links below!
- Burlington - greaterburlington.com
- Cedar Rapids - tourismcedarrapids.com
- Clinton - clintoniowatourism.com
- Galesburg - gogalesburg.com
- Geneseo - geneseo.org
- Iowa City - thinkiowacity.com
- Muscatine - visitmuscatine.com
- Quad Cities - visitquadcities.com
- QCA Facebook Event
Hopefully you can find some safe fun this weekend in the Quad Cities! Have a great weekend, stay safe, and happy final weekend in February!