This Insane $17 Million Condo For Sale Is Less Than 3 Hours From The Quad Cities
If you're looking to upgrade to a new place, do I have the spot for you. A $17 million condo is for sale and it's just less 3 hours away from the Quad Cities. It looks over Lake Michigan on North Shore Drive in Chicago.
Have you outgrown your home or apartment, and looking to upgrade? There is a condo that is on the market for the first time in 50 years. It's located less than 3 hours from the Quad Cities and worth a measly $17 million. You can afford that, right?
According to the listing on Zillow, the Ph at 1500 Lake Shore Drive is available for purchase for the first time in 50 years. The Ph stands stands as Chicago's most significant residential property. This property also has the distinction of being famed New York architect, Rosario Candela's only residential commission in Chicago, and outside of New York. It was built in 1927 and is iconic in Chicago.
If you need some convincing to purchase this insane condo, here are some features that will really get you excited.
- Interior spans 8,000 sq. ft.
- Direct elevator access into a grand formal entry,
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 1/2 baths
- 40ft long, walnut-paneled gallery hall with vaulted ceilings finished in a fresco theme
- Living room with 20ft original coffered ceilings
- Paneled bar room
- Formal dining
- And multiple bonus rooms
- Over 5,000 sq. ft. of outdoor space
- Outdoor space includes east-facing, manicured yard replete with covered loggia, fountain, mature trees and much more
- Perfect view of Lake Michigan
Take a look inside this incredible condo for sale with pictures below: