Hy-Vee to Offer COVID-19 Antibody Testing at Quad Cities Area Locations
For those wanting to know if they have been infected by COVID-19 in the past and are not experiencing symptoms, Hy-Vee will be offering antibody testing soon to give you those answers.
On Thursday, Hy-Vee announced that they will begin offering COVID-19 rapid antibody testing at more than 250 Hy-Vee pharmacy locations. This antibody testing will be available starting on Monday, January 18.
According to Hy-Vee officials, the rapid antibody test is available for patients who wish to learn if they have been previously infected with COVID-19 in the past and are not currently experiencing symptoms. After getting the test, patients will receive same day test results in as few as 15 minutes via email after completing the test.
For those who want a rapid antibody test must register ahead of time through here and select “antibody test” to schedule a testing time and location and receive a test voucher.
Tests will be administered inside the Hy-Vee Pharmacy, and the costs for the test is $25. The test may be purchased with any form of payment, including health savings accounts (HSA) and flexible spending accounts (FSA). Patients will pay for their test when they arrive at the Hy-Vee pharmacy they have selected.
Hy-Vee officials say that the test uses a finger stick to collect a small blood sample, which is administered by a trained Hy-Vee Pharmacy team member.
Children 6 years or older can be tested with the rapid antibody test when registered and accompanied by a parent or guardian. All patients are required to wear a mask during the testing process.
Below are the following Hy-Vee locations in the Quad Cities area that will be offering rapid antibody testing for COVID-19:
- East Main Hy-Vee, 2030 E. Main St., Galesburg, IL
- Hy-Vee on Henderson, 1975 National Blvd., Galesburg, IL
- Milan Hy-Vee, 201 10th Ave. W., Milan, IL
- Hy-Vee on Avenue of the Cities, 4218 Ave. of the Cities, Moline, IL
- John Deere Road Hy-Vee, 750n 42nd Avenue Drive, Moline, IL
- Rock Island Hy-Vee, 2930 18th Ave., Rock Island, IL
- Twin Oaks Hy-Vee, 2001 Fifth St., Silvis, IL
- Bettendorf Hy-Vee, 2900 Devils Glen Road, Bettendorf, IA
- Hy-Vee South, 939 Angular St., Burlington, IA
- Hy-Vee on Agency, 3140 Agency St., Burlington, IA
- Clinton Hy-Vee, 901 S. Fourth St., Clinton, IA
- Utica Ridge Hy-Vee, 4064 E. 53rd St., Davenport, IA
- West Locust Street Hy-Vee, 2351 W. Locust, Davenport, IA
- Hy-Vee on Rockingham, 3019 Rockingham Road, Davenport, IA
- West Kimberly Road Hy-Vee, 2200 West Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA
- Northgate Mall Hy-Vee, 1823 East Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA
- Mount Pleasant Hy-Vee, 1700 E. Washington St., Mount Pleasant, IA
- Muscatine Hy-Vee Mainstreet, 510 E. Sixth St., Muscatine, IA
- Muscatine Hy-Vee, 2400 Second Ave., Muscatine, IA
- Washington Hy-Vee, 528 Highway 1 South, Washington, IA
A full list of all locations offering the rapid antibody tests can be found here.