Davenport Announces 2022 “Kids Pass” Perks and Active Dates
For decades, the City of Davenport has offered a city-wide "Kids Pass" to get kids out, about, and moving during the summer. The city just announced new dates for the 2022 Kid's Pass, which gives access to multiple city facilities.
Kids aged 5-18 are eligible for the pass through Davenport, which gives access to the following places:
- POOLS - Annie Wittenmyer and Fejervary Park (Check City Website For Hours)
- The River's Edge - Free Ice Skating during Puiblic Skate Hours (See City Website for Times) and Drop-In Sports Field access Wednesdays & Saturdays.
- Red Hawk Golf Course - Work on your short game with the 3-hole short course, and free bucket of range balls, access to Bocce Ball.
- Citibus - FREE For The Summer
- YMCA - Temporary YMCA Pass that allows access to the pools, gym, and fitness center. 10 Visits per location per month.
- Figge Art Museum & Putnam Museum - Kids Pass holders gain free access to museums, Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult
- Quad City River Bandits - Show pass at box office window for free general admission to any 2022 regular season home game.
The price of the Kid's Pass is $50, for both Davenport residents and non-residents.
That's right, you don't even have to live in Davenport to take advantage of this plan, this deal is open to kids all over the Quad Cities.
For this year's pass, the valid dates are Monday, May 30th (Memorial Day) through Monday, September 5th (Labor Day).
Buy yours anytime, and even if you have a kid coming into town, consider getting them one for their trip, because it'll save quite a bit of money.
Visit the City of Davenport webiste to register for your 2022 Kid's Pass.